What is a Campfire Meeting?
- A small in size but large in content, relaxed meeting to discuss a particular topic for 30 minutes
- Led by a facilitator, participants discuss the topic organically to drive the discussion
- Opportunity to share expertise
Why Should I Participate?
- Knowledge share
- Problem solving
- Advanced networking
How do I Participate in a Campfire?
- Become a Facilitator
- Lead the discussion during the allocated time slot
- Tick the 'Interested to Participate in Campfire Discussions' on the Euro PM2019 registration form
- Become a Participant
- Tick the 'Interested to Participate in Campfire Discussions' on the event registration form
- View the list of submitted campfire discussions
- Attend any that you are interested in (please note, these are small focussed meetings, a maximum participation number might apply).
Where will the Campfires Be Held?
An area has been allocated adjoining the Euro PM2019 Exhibition.
How Will I be Kept Informed about the Campfires?
- EPMA will email you to collect interest and topics for discussion
- The Euro PM2019 Mobile App will show the confirmed Campfires enabling you to add them to your onsite schedule.