An Introductory Lecture
Tuesday 15 October 08:30 - 10:00
This short lecture by Professor José Manuel Torralba (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain) will be held on Tuesday 15 October. It will cover important key topics in Powder Metallurgy. PM For Beginners aims to give people with no PM background a goodbase for the understanding of the many materials, processes and applications PM can offer today. This lecture will focus on:
- What is powder metallurgy?
- PM fields of applications
- Advantages of PM
- Historical background
- The PM process
- Final products properties
- PM against alternative processes
- How to improve properties in PM materials (today's hot topics)
To register your interest, please select the box on the Euro PM2019 registration form.
PM for Beginners lecture at Euro PM2018
Image © Andrew McLeish